OT Fara Donations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 22, 2010
I have never posted a thread on the boards before, but I figured this is a good way to start if it isn't about cheer.

I am riding in a bike ride this weekend to help raise awareness and money for research for a rare form of muscular dystrophy known as Friedreich's Ataxia. This disease is often categorized as muscular dystrophy, but it is not that. I have raised money and participated in this event for two years now and I am very proud of it. FARA is a non profit organization that relies on donations and support for research.

I am a server at Outback Steakhouse. One of the founders of Outback has two daughters that are diagnosed with this disease. It would mean more than anything for him and his family to know there is finally a cure for their daughters illness, along with many others suffering from FA.

If you would like to donate, the link to my personal sponsor page is below. If you do not want to donate to my page directly, you can go to FARA - The Friedreich's Ataxia Research Alliance to donate as well. But as always, the least I would like to get across to my fellow fierce board family, is the awareness to you all about FA.

Thank you all!

Jennifer Clerici's Personal Page for Team FARA Tour de Palm Springs 2014

Back