All-Star Favorite Cheerleading Videos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2011
I didn't really know where to put this so I decided to put it here! What are your favorite cheerleading videos? :) Mine would have to be this one:

Gives me chills everytime! I also really like this one:

I attempted trying to make one as good as those but it didn't turn out as good. But here's one that I made:

So what are your favorite videos? :)

would have to say this one! first competition for Cali Coed and they hit it off Great... I liked this Music WAY better than the worlds/NCA. ect.
the difficulty changed in tumbling! but LOVE THIS ROUTINE SO MUCH!
They did it SO well for their first shot.
Does anyone have this music?

This is my favorite video of all time, nothing beats this for me.:) I saw this thread and I was wondering if anyone would post this video lol.
When people ask me what all star cheer is... i always show this video... not because its the hardest stuff (because people oblivious to cheer have no idea what a tick tok is) for example People that do not know cheer think three back handsprings is better than a tuck.... so in this video the visuals and execution are near perfect and its a real crowd pleaser.

the dedicated cheer mom video clearly ;)

jk my favorite video is def shooting stars worlds 08 finals

a) I read on Youtube that she's not even a mom.. :p just a fan
b) when she tilts her head side to side... I die.
c) apparently a fist in the air represents every single thing Stars did in that video

but I won't judge... if I acted the way I wanted to while watching Great Whites, this girl would not touch me.

a) I read on Youtube that she's not even a mom.. :p just a fan
b) when she tilts her head side to side... I die.
c) apparently a fist in the air represents every single thing Stars did in that video

but I won't judge... if I acted the way I wanted to while watching Great Whites, this girl would not touch me.
@brek3 is the girl in the video :p (right?!)

Back