High School Favorite Gymnast?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ozzie Smith

Round off tuck on his way to the short stop position on opening day at Busch Stadium II in St. Louis every season.

I meant the likes of Mary Lou Retton, Nadia Comeneci, Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Courtney Kupets, Kim Zmeskal, Shannon Miller, Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles, etc.

I meant the likes of Mary Lou Retton, Nadia Comeneci, Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Courtney Kupets, Kim Zmeskal, Shannon Miller, Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles, etc.

I know. My response was tongue-in-cheek. Didn’t get into cheer until high school, and tumbling was such an afterthought at that time that I was in my late 20’s before I really even appreciated it.

So, I guess a more legit answer would be Dominique Moceanu. Not because of her tumbling ability, but because she was smoking hot.

Carly Patterson, hands down--I still enjoy keeping up with her life and seeing what she is doing. Though, the quad before (when I was actually still a gymnast) I actually really liked Morgan White.

Kristi Phillips is underrated in terms of great gymnasts, going back and watching her routines is amazing, especially her flexibility. For me though it has to be Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin.

Latest posts

Back