All-Star Favorite Junior 5 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've heard some real chatter about this team. Last year they were up and down but apparently they got some additional super talented kids from another local gym that went belly up or something and they're really jelling
Super excited to see ECE now!

Cheer Athletics Jags !!!
Well, this will be Hope's last year as a Jr age athlete ...she is only competing on Jags this season for cheer. Looking forward to an exciting Jr division.
Jr' s really do need their own Worlds ....amazing teams !!!

I agree with @nikka_twist --I will definitely miss seeing Hope on the senior teams...she's on one of the DA teams though, right? Will she go the dance direction after she ages out, or move up to a senior team since she won't double (cheer) team anymore? I always have a tendency to watch her during routines--her tumbling is just so fluid and gorgeous. At 22 years old, I look up to her and her tumbling! haha :)

Always love Celebrity J5 and I cant wait to see Cheer Athletics this year :) Mafia is the tea and Woodlands Colonels are phenomenal...just a few of my faves.

I agree with @nikka_twist --I will definitely miss seeing Hope on the senior teams...she's on one of the DA teams though, right? Will she go the dance direction after she ages out, or move up to a senior team since she won't double (cheer) team anymore? I always have a tendency to watch her during routines--her tumbling is just so fluid and gorgeous. At 22 years old, I look up to her and her tumbling! haha :)
Thank you :) you are so sweet. Yes she will be on DA Swaggkatz Sr Hip Hop Worlds Team. She is still doing Trampoline and Tumbling and is on one of USA's National teams. (Trains in mornings ) She is Jr Elite this season and will be competing for a spot on their Worlds team. At this time she is happy and having fun on Jags and loving Swaggkatz. She did say the other day she misses Panthers and can't wait to scream for them at the first comp. I guess come next tryouts we will see what she decides lol

I'm going with Green Rays - I know a few of the kids on there who are very talented and hardworking - plus it's rays so you no its going to be clean :)

I've always loved ECE J5 (2009 routine from CC days is my absolute favorite). I'm also excited to see the Green Rays this year, and of course Lites! This division is so competitive!​

Back