OT Fba Nomination - Best Comeback Kid/cinderella Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
Post your nomination in this thread! This category recognizes the Boarder who took their licks and kept coming back, endearing him/her to our hearts, even though we may have wanted to long, slow clap him/her right in the face when he/she first joined.

If you agree with a previous nomination, no need to repost the name, simply SHIMMY it!

All nominations will be considered, top noms make it to the voting phase.

This is cute! Weirdest day of my summer. It's not every day you log onto a site after vacay to 20 pages of being accused of being someone! I promise it's funny now!
Because you had a 20 day vacay. We were collectively jealous and had to be the buzzkill.

Hey Wow, what a honor to be nominated for such a prestigious award :kiss:-- I never won anything this important before in my life outside that Nobel Peace Award I won in 1973.... But hey, why am I tie for last place, this is so embarrassing - Like Abby Lee Miller says being 2nd is just first to lose...

Side note: I tell you that award would look so nice next to my Purlitzer, Nobel Peace Prize and my Grammys, Oscars and Tonys, of course, who cares about the 10 Emmys I won... But I really need that FBA to complete my life achievements and it is on my Bucket List. C'mon FierceBoard members lets make this happen for Li'l Sweet Pebbles- You know, I never ask anything from y'all, so please don't deny me 1 little request-- I already made room on the mantle in the bathroom for this FBA, and if I win, I make sure I will thank all you little people who made it all possible and I will pretend to share this honor with you all, but we really know who made it all possible, ME!

PS: In the event that this does not happen I was thinking, what is the ramifications. if a Kanye West AKA- Hijacking an award occurred at the FBA? Possible Ban or just Probation!:D

Last edited:
Hey Wow, what a honor to be nominated for such a prestigious award :kiss:-- I never won anything this important before in my life outside that Nobel Peace Award I won in 1973.... But hey, why am I tie for last place, this is so embarrassing - Like Abby Lee Miller says being 2nd is just first to lose...

Side note: I tell you that award would look so nice next to my Purlitzer, Nobel Peace Prize and my Grammys, Oscars and Tonys, of course, who cares about the 10 Emmys I won... But I really need that FBA to complete my life achievements and it is on my Bucket List. C'mon FierceBoard members lets make this happen for Li'l Sweet Pebbles- You know, I never ask anything from y'all, so please don't deny me 1 little request-- I already made room on the mantle in the bathroom for this FBA, and if I win, I make sure I will thank all you little people who made it all possible and I will pretend to share this honor with you all, but we really know who made it all possible, ME!

PS: In the event that this does not happen I was thinking, what is the ramifications. if a Kanye West AKA- Hijacking an award occurred at the FBA? Possible Ban or just Probation!:D

I'm giving away puppies and @Official OWECheer is giving away cheer gyms. You might try something like that. ;)

Back