Fc Brings It On In Paris

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2010
Anyone else attending this competition in Disneyland? Its our teams first time competing there!
Or has anyone been before and can give an insight on what to expect? We are so excited!

We´ve been there with a stuntgroup in 2011 i think. I like the competition, although it went terrible for our stuntgroup. But that´s another story and had nothing to do with the EP.
We are actually planning on going with our Junior Allgirl Stuntgroup and trying to fundraise some money to make it possible.
If this crowdfunding-online-project works, maybe we´ll see us there :cheering:

We´ve been there with a stuntgroup in 2011 i think. I like the competition, although it went terrible for our stuntgroup. But that´s another story and had nothing to do with the EP.
We are actually planning on going with our Junior Allgirl Stuntgroup and trying to fundraise some money to make it possible.
If this crowdfunding-online-project works, maybe we´ll see us there :cheering:

Good luck with fundraising!

Isnt't this the first time FC is doing that comp in Paris? I know Elite has done it before but is that the same comp now? I am confused

Isnt't this the first time FC is doing that comp in Paris? I know Elite has done it before but is that the same comp now? I am confused

FC have definitely been doing it for a few years now, so I would assume the same comp as in 2011.

I wonder what year Bring it On Paris started though... I wouldn't be surprised if 2011 was the first year...?

FC have definitely been doing it for a few years now, so I would assume the same comp as in 2011.

I wonder what year Bring it On Paris started though... I wouldn't be surprised if 2011 was the first year...?

I just checked and found out that the competitions are indeeed two different ones

This is the FC one
FC Brings It On Paris

And this is the Elite one
The Spring Open 2014

FC is in March and Elite in May

At Elite you can qualify for UCA Allstar Championships and World School Championship

I just checked and found out that the competitions are indeeed two different ones

This is the FC one
FC Brings It On Paris

And this is the Elite one
The Spring Open 2014

FC is in March and Elite in May

At Elite you can qualify for UCA Allstar Championships and World School Championship

Ah I'm sorry, completely misunderstood your post! :confused: I didn't realise there were two comps.

Just checked out the Spring Open info, and the third photo down on the left is of the UK's AEC Legacy co-ed 5 team...a team that is sadly no more, and greatly missed!

Ah I'm sorry, completely misunderstood your post! :confused: I didn't realise there were two comps.

Just checked out the Spring Open info, and the third photo down on the left is of the UK's AEC Legacy co-ed 5 team...a team that is sadly no more, and greatly missed!

no worries i was really confused by the different comps so i had to look it up :D

Oh no i did not know Ascension Eagles are no more, what happened? :(

no worries i was really confused by the different comps so i had to look it up :D

Oh no i did not know Ascension Eagles are no more, what happened? :(

They are still going as a successful program with their junior/youth teams, but the senior team Legacy disbanded in 2012(?). A few seasoned members, who I believe were already heavily involved in the coaching side of things, felt it was time to move on and start their own team, Marshals Cheer and Dance. A natural progression I think for athletes who are talented and want to progress more in cheer as a career. A lot of the original Legacy athletes made the tough decision to try out for Marshals that season, which sadly ended AEC Legacy.

Marshals started last season with COED 5 - Generals and AG 5 - Pretty Bullets, plus some junior and youth teams, but this season I think they have just Pretty Bullets, plus the younger teams.

Interestingly, quite a few of the AEC/Marshals boys successfully tried-out for Unity Black, SOCO6 this season.

They are still going as a successful program with their junior/youth teams, but the senior team Legacy disbanded in 2012(?). A few seasoned members, who I believe were already heavily involved in the coaching side of things, felt it was time to move on and start their own team, Marshals Cheer and Dance. A natural progression I think for athletes who are talented and want to progress more in cheer as a career. A lot of the original Legacy athletes made the tough decision to try out for Marshals that season, which sadly ended AEC Legacy.

Marshals started last season with COED 5 - Generals and AG 5 - Pretty Bullets, plus some junior and youth teams, but this season I think they have just Pretty Bullets, plus the younger teams.

Interestingly, quite a few of the AEC/Marshals boys successfully tried-out for Unity Black, SOCO6 this season.

ohh i see! I saw marshalls at ICC Nationals, they had pretty uniforms!
And i can see why they would try out for Unity :)
Still always sad when a good Team is gone

ohh i see! I saw marshalls at ICC Nationals, they had pretty uniforms!
And i can see why they would try out for Unity :)
Still always sad when a good Team is gone

Yes, gorgeous uniforms! ICC Nationals 2013? Couldn't help but notice your Munich location, who were you there with? I was there too!

I'm so sorry @CEAShelby, we've completely hijacked your thread! Wishing you tonnes of good luck for March. I haven't been to FC Bring it On, so can't give you a heads up, but I love FC comps in general so I'm sure it'll be an incredible experience!

Yes, gorgeous uniforms! ICC Nationals 2013? Couldn't help but notice your Munich location, who were you there with? I was there too!

I'm so sorry @CEAShelby, we've completely hijacked your thread! Wishing you tonnes of good luck for March. I haven't been to FC Bring it On, so can't give you a heads up, but I love FC comps in general so I'm sure it'll be an incredible experience!

I was competing with Cov Dynamites AllGirl 4 :) Spent a year abroad in Birmingham last year
You are on Unity i guess, judging from your profile picture ? :)

I was competing with Cov Dynamites AllGirl 4 :) Spent a year abroad in Birmingham last year
You are on Unity i guess, judging from your profile picture ? :)

Lol, yep. Unity Ruby! Omg, we competed against each other!!! Such a small world. I have a lot of respect for Cov Dynamite. The whole program is great. They beat us at FC in July, were you there too??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol, yep. Unity Ruby! Omg, we competed against each other!!! Such a small world. I have a lot of respect for Cov Dynamite. The whole program is great. They beat us at FC in July, were you there too??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

wow it really is a small world! You guys were amazing! We had a rough day one at ICC and i was seriously ill the week before so i didn't even really get to enjoy the weekend, it all kinda just went by. And all that snow .. :confused: I had to leave early so i didn't get to go to FC, i was really sad , Internationals seems like such a fun competition!Overall my experience with Cov was amazing, Sarah is such a great Coach and the Girls were really nice!
BTW i think it's great you guys are Level 5 now, from what i saw so far i am sure you will have a great season! :)

wow it really is a small world! You guys were amazing! We had a rough day one at ICC and i was seriously ill the week before so i didn't even really get to enjoy the weekend, it all kinda just went by. And all that snow .. :confused: I had to leave early so i didn't get to go to FC, i was really sad , Internationals seems like such a fun competition!Overall my experience with Cov was amazing, Sarah is such a great Coach and the Girls were really nice!
BTW i think it's great you guys are Level 5 now, from what i saw so far i am sure you will have a great season! :)

Oh what a shame you were so sick! And a shame you missed internationals, great comp and the weather was AH-mazing! Cov L5 got grand champs at FC, as well as their AG4 being the only team to beat Ruby in 2 seasons!

It was actually a really amazing moment for me. We were all on the mat as results were being announced, and when it was revealed, I'm proud to say that my own team mates all stood up, turned towards your girls and applauded them. After 2 seasons chasing our heels, being not only great competitors but also thoroughly sportsmanlike the entire time, we were genuinely happy to see them take 1st place over us. (We'd crashed and burned at FC, and definitely did not deserve to win!) Then this girl came bouncing over - we didn't know each other, and to this day I have no idea who it was - but she threw her arms around me, crying, and said something lovely about Ruby. So I hugged her back and said something like, 'I'm so proud to come second to you girls. You smashed it today'. It was like something out of a movie! ....I'm so soppy, lol

Thank you so much, we're very nervous but also really excited to compete at level 5!

Last edited:
Back