All-Star Fierce All Stars And Oc All Stars Join Forces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 16, 2010
Facebook

574609_10150699599617260_113683257259_9806361_404143800_n.jpg

Shared level 5 team?

Anyone know anything about this....

What uniform will they wear?? Both teams just got new unis...

I think it's funny that a lot of people were saying OC and Fierce were just supporting each other at the last comp when they traded bows. Not sure how this merge of worlds team is going to work out. I can't imagine a lot of mixing. Fierce is so different than OC. Bet it won't impact a lot of kids, but could be wrong. Fierce should have merged with Cali years ago. JMO

This could work out good. Fierce needs to bring it down a few notches and OC could use a little something something lol A style in the middle would be great for both gyms.
You are so right! Thinking about the uniforms here. OC definitely needs a little sparkle to their uni and put some straps and length to the Fierce top and a few inches to their shorts and you now have a perfect uni style!

I think its a great idea! It's just what these 2 gyms need to get that leg up at Worlds! I would worry about the distance being that Rancho Cucamonga and Rancho Santa Margarita (although both cities have the word Rancho in it) are pretty far from each other. That's a lot of driving back and forth every week. :confused:

I have a question and someone correct me and my logic. I think Fierce lev 1-4 will remain the same and same with OC levels 1-4. I assume worlds teams will have a new logo/uni. BUT how will this impact cross competitors? So if this a new joint ownership just for worlds teams, I would think no crossing on Fierce or OC could happen. If OC owns 2 worlds teams and Fierce owns two world teams, I wouldn't think someone on one of the Fierce worlds teams could cross on any OC team. Also does anyone know if you get a bid on one worlds team and if you are released from that gym can you go to another gym and get a bid for that gym? After worlds I'm thinking that both OC and Fierce realize the bigger gyms that have a lot of locations tend to take the titles, and this is a sneaky way for them to share athletes without actually having to merge.

Back