Fierce Board Announces Fierce Connection! First Webinar With Jomo From Uk!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 1, 2011
Click here to register for Jomo's webinar on Cheering in College!

The Fierce Board and My Cheer Connection are excited to officially announce they have formed a partnership called Fierce Connection! Through Fierce Connection we will now be able to offer you the most extensive and complete information possible in cheerleading through continuing education and live events.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We'll be bringing you webinars, live streams and the opportunity to join our education library, where you can find and watch exactly what you are looking for 24/7.

WHO IS IT FOR?

We will have webinars and events for everyone including athletes, parents, coaches, and gym owners. Ranging from skills, coaching techniques, concerns for athletes like cheering at the next level, to important business analysis - there will be something offered for everyone.

CAN I STILL USE THE FIERCEBOARD?

Yes, you will still use the same log in as before and be able to access everything the same. We have only added content - nothing has been removed. This will not affect how the Fierce Board currently works.

WHAT'S NEXT?

University of Kentucky Coach Jomo Thompson will be speaking on a webinar about 'Cheerleading in College,' coming up on November 2nd at
36.jpg
12:00 noon eastern. The event will cost $9.99 per person, and for more information email[email protected]. If you are unable to attend live, you will be able to watch the recording. Webinar format uses flash player and is not available on most mobile devices.

Attendance for this event will be limited.

Click here to register!

For more information on upcoming and past webinars, visit

http://events.spiritcompany.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fierce Board and My Cheer Connection are excited to officially announce they have formed a partnership called Fierce Connection! Through Fierce Connection we will now be able to offer you the most extensive and complete information possible in cheerleading through continuing education and live events.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We'll be bringing you webinars, live streams and the opportunity to join our education library, where you can find and watch exactly what you are looking for 24/7.

WHO IS IT FOR?

We will have webinars and events for everyone including athletes, parents, coaches, and gym owners. Ranging from skills, coaching techniques, concerns for athletes like cheering at the next level, to important business analysis - there will be something offered for everyone.

CAN I STILL USE THE FIERCEBOARD?

Yes, you will still use the same log in as before and be able to access everything the same. We have only added content - nothing has been removed. This will not affect how the Fierce Board currently works.

WHAT'S NEXT?

University of Kentucky Coach Jomo Thompson will be speaking on a webinar about 'Cheerleading in College,' coming up on November 2nd at
36.jpg
12:00 noon eastern. The event will cost $9.99 per person, and for more information email[email protected]. If you are unable to attend live, you will be able to watch the recording. Webinar format uses flash player and is not available on most mobile devices.

Attendance for this event will be limited.

Click here to register!

For more information on upcoming and past webinars, visit

http://events.spiritcompany.com

So where does one go to see the recording of the webinar after the fact? How does that work? The email sent out earlier today mentioned you can watch a recording if you could not attend. Unfortunately my daughter's showcase is that day.

So where does one go to see the recording of the webinar after the fact? How does that work? The email sent out earlier today mentioned you can watch a recording if you could not attend. Unfortunately my daughter's showcase is that day.

If you have registered before hand the link will be available to you afterwards via an email you will receive and be viewable for up to two weeks afterward.

Now just need to get the word out for high schoolers looking to cheer in college.

Is there any way to create a flyer that is downloadable with all of the login/registration info. I would gladly post it at our gym and give to our local HS coaches to give to their teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Is there any way to create a flyer that is downloadable with all of the login/registration info. I would gladly post it at our gym and give to our local HS coaches to give to their teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yes, we are making one now for the next 5 speakers we have (Jomo, Tanya Roesel, Roger Schonder, Jason Silverman).

We can make one specific for people to post.

Thanks - just got my email. Looking forward to the webinar - can't on the day it is offered. CP wants to cheer in college. Very excited about this extension of Fierceboard. And now I know what King looks like. :D

@Bombmom here is the PDF you can print.

Attachments

• Jomo Webinar.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 237
We have decided to limit the registrations so we don't have so many participants we lower the experience for all the everyone. The recording will be available to purchase afterwards as well who cannot attend or did not register before registration was closed. If you are interested in this presentation and live Q&A with Jomo hurry and register while there is still some limited availability.

@king I signed up but I know I cannot attend live. I thought I had to so I could access the replay. I would love to give my live spot to someone who can attend and then just purchase the replay. Thoughts?

Back