All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Aight peeps, here is the deal with the shirt. It is getting designed now and should have a prototype after UCA. We are gonna do a different color this year than black (something a bit lighter, disneyer and funner). There will be a normal AND glitter version available (the glitter will cost a bit more). There will be two ways to buy. I will have a link to purchase online (the shirts do not have to be made in lots so there isn't a minimum order to be met).

OR (the most exciting part)

Stingrays will be having a booth to sell apparel at the Cheer Expo that will be held at Worlds. This is the free expo that you can take a Disney bus to get to from the Allstar Resort. They will sell all the Rays stuff AND the Fierce Board Worlds Shirt there. So if you don't order on here you could always pick up there. (though with how popular this thing will be I think it will sell out rather fast).

IF you have any other ideas for the shirt you have until Friday to post them in here and we will see if anything is up to snuff to make the shirt. The back right now will say: I'd Shimmy That

This should be a fun year for these. Let us see if we can fill up the entire stands with them!

My only issue with 'You Cant Sit With Us' is that the shirts will be ALL over the milk house and jostons. And for the 40 in that one section it makes sense... but not for all the others.

Back