All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know kingston is having the shirt designed, but i had time this afternoon and was inspired by the poem by @thecheervideogod:] ! I just whipped something together real quick. Since the last shirt wasn't a hit I thought I would post it and see what everyone thought. I know a lot of people still like black so i did a charcoal grey instead - close to black but not black since its been that for 2 years now! There's also a fun disney blue color and a lime/purple one which matches the fierce bow.
**note i edited the poem just a little to fit the design better!

swwvva.png

Amazing. Simply amazing!

I know kingston is having the shirt designed, but i had time this afternoon and was inspired by the poem by @thecheervideogod:] ! I just whipped something together real quick. Since the last shirt wasn't a hit I thought I would post it and see what everyone thought. I know a lot of people still like black so i did a charcoal grey instead - close to black but not black since its been that for 2 years now! There's also a fun disney blue color and a lime/purple one which matches the fierce bow.

swwvva.png

I LOVE it! Must have!!!!!

swwvva.png

I'm going to go ahead and vote for charcoal! Neutral!

swwvva.png

Really nice!!! Sold!!

Now if I can get some matching sweat pants with "we are the fierceboard section" down the legs...........its a wrap!! just kidding

Back