OT Fierce Fantasy Football 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 2, 2014
Hey guys, hope you're having a great Monday! We have 4 spots to fill in our fantasy league this year!
The only rule is that you have to remain involved for the entire season. In the past we've had people join and then not stay active, and that's not fair to anyone.
I'm going to go ahead and start the list below. (I'm only like 85% sure this is everyone's names so correct me if I'm wrong)
1. Me
2. @Ashley
3. @King
4. @quitthedrama
5. @luv2cheer92
6. @SharkDad
7. @HaveHeart1996
8. @cheerKT
9. @mecheermom
10. @shawtyyBHADDx3
11. @fiercerando88
12. @SoAena

If you're interested in playing, reply with your email address! As soon as we get to 14, we'll start planning for the draft!

Last edited by a moderator:
im down! Let me know if you need my email

Is it okay for people in different time zones who have no clue how this works :D ? Staying involved all year is no problem for me, but it might not be easy if we need to be online at the same time.

Is it okay for people in different time zones who have no clue how this works :D ? Staying involved all year is no problem for me, but it might not be easy if we need to be online at the same time.
Just for the draft. The rest of the time you can be do your line-ups at your convenience each week.

Cool, I'm in then!

Only problem is that we're planning to do our draft at around 8PM ET on either September 4th or 5th, which is like 2AM for you. You could probably find someone to draft for you though.

Do you use GroupMe? We have a GroupMe chat that we use for trash talking (jk it's really more cheer talk/college football talk).

Only problem is that we're planning to do our draft at around 8PM ET on either September 4th or 5th, which is like 2AM for you. You could probably find someone to draft for you though.

Do you use GroupMe? We have a GroupMe chat that we use for trash talking (jk it's really more cheer talk/college football talk).

Not the most convenient for me, but I'm usually up pretty late, to be honest, and the 5th might be ok since it's a Tuesday and I have a short workday on Wednesday. Do you know how long the draft usually takes ? So I can see if it can really work out or if I'm being a little too optimistic.

I've never used GroupMe but I can download and set it up.

Not the most convenient for me, but I'm usually up pretty late, to be honest, and the 5th might be ok since it's a Tuesday and I have a short workday on Wednesday. Do you know how long the draft usually takes ? So I can see if it can really work out or if I'm being a little too optimistic.

I've never used GroupMe but I can download and set it up.

Usually an hour and a half or so

You can also autodraft, which may be convenient if you don't know much about the NFL. The computer just picks your team based on the best person available at that time. It's usually a pretty good option!

You can also autodraft, which may be convenient if you don't know much about the NFL. The computer just picks your team based on the best person available at that time. It's usually a pretty good option!

Well, that solves both of my problems ! Thanks!

Back