High School Fierce High School Pictures!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 17, 2011
I noticed there were some pictures in the "Fierce Photos" forum but this one is just dedicated to High school cheer. Heres one of varsity at my school when I was a freshman.
Screenshot2011-07-22at43105PM.png

@cheergirl4444 we might move there next year!!! So my cp MIGHT get to cheer there after all. And we might be there for Homecoming this year (our high school reunion is either going to be that weekend or in December0.

Love the pictures!

Screenshot2011-07-23at125456PM.png

I found one from our varsity last year. It was the first year where we had 90% standing tucks.

@cheergirl4444 we might move there next year!!! So my cp MIGHT get to cheer there after all. And we might be there for Homecoming this year (our high school reunion is either going to be that weekend or in December0.

Love the pictures!
that's exciting! i hope your daughter will be able to cheer here, she will love it! if you're here for homecoming you are in for a treat, it is so much fun! when you come up here let me know i would love to meet you guys!

that's exciting! i hope your daughter will be able to cheer here, she will love it! if you're here for homecoming you are in for a treat, it is so much fun! when you come up here let me know i would love to meet you guys!

I'm so excited - it'll be my first homecoming there in 20 years. If I know Fairport it's not much different than back then. I'm bringing my girls for Thanksgiving there definitely. Then we'll see if my little one likes it. I have to find a job up there, but that's about the only thing keeping me from moving there.

Sorry I'm hijacking the thread...I don't have any high school pictures. But I hope people start putting some up! :cheering:

Back