All-Star Fierceboarders At Ua For The Asga Meeting This Weekend?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KikiD22

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
A conversation I'm having with a fellow Fierceboarder just gave me the idea to ask this. Which Fierceboarders will be at UA this weekend for the ASGA conference? There's been lots of prep going on at our gym for this, but I never thought to ask who would be there. I know of one already. Who else is going? I always love to meet other Fierceboarders. I'll be there tonight with my CP for practice, tomorrow (maybe) for open gym, and Sunday for our kickoff showcase. Who can I meet? :)

Myself, TwistersPride, and thecheernerd, beetle. and bwana. are all going to be there tomorrow. We have practice tonight and can't get away early enough to get there tonight... :(
Well, as I just said to CoachTamara, who reminded me to ask this questions, I live very close to the gym, so I may swing by just to meet everyone. I'll probably bring my CP to open gym tomorrow evening, if they don't end up adding an extra team practice. Either way, I'll be there.

I can't make it tonight, but I will be there tomorrow. I've taken advantage of being "kinda" close to home, so I am visiting my family in Milwaukee for the night, then heading to Chicago in the morning.

We were trying to make it but with competition right around the corner and stacked classes today, we just could not swing it.:(

Back