Finnish Cheerleaders, Please Help Me.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 19, 2011
Okay, so in the US we have levels 1 through 6. I'm trying to figure out what the levels are for Finnish teams. I've seen things such as A, B, C, SM-level, national level, international level...
I would like to know what these mean and kind of how they match up to our levels 1 through 6. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. :)
Kiitos!

Well sorry they didn't help you, there not from Finland!
Plus I didn't know what Finnish meant- I just thought you didn't know how to spell "finish." Then after I read what you wrote I figured you were talking about another country.

But hey I know who can help you if the Finnish people don't help you..google!

Well sorry they didn't help you, there not from Finland!
Plus I didn't know what Finnish meant- I just thought you didn't know how to spell "finish." Then after I read what you wrote I figured you were talking about another country.

But hey I know who can help you if the Finnish people don't help you..google!

Google doesn't help. Since cheerleading isn't that big in Finland yet, it is pretty much impossible to find anything about it on Google, except for the pages of Finnish gyms, which are...written in Finnish. -_-

Sorry my previous posts didn't help out much hahaha. But is the finish system different than other systems used in Europe? @Emily Jane lives in the UK... maybe she could give you a bit of info?

Sorry my previous posts didn't help out much hahaha. But is the Finnish system different than other systems used in Europe? @Emily Jane lives in the UK... maybe she could give you a bit of info?

I would guess that it probably is differnet. I think each country has their own governing body for the sport, like we have the USASF and it is only for the United States. Finland has the Suomen Cheerleadinglitto.

I would guess that it probably is differnet. I think each country has their own governing body for the sport, like we have the USASF and it is only for the United States. Finland has the Suomen Cheerleadinglitto.
Oh alright. Hmm... there has to be someone around here from Finland!

Oh alright. Hmm... there has to be someone around here from Finland!

I know there are Finns on here somewhere! I've seen people from Finland post on here. I know it most certainly because I remember getting excited when I saw that there were Finns posting on here. lolz

Maybe @youbetterwork knows... She knows everything there is to know about Swedish cheerleading anyways.
Yes, swedish is the closest to Finnish i think!

What I understand is that SM is nationals level & EM is usually europeans.
I have only heard of A, B, C etc in sweden but I know usually it is advanced level 6 skills in Finland, ECA rules [http://www.ecacheer.org/cms/tiny_mce/upload/ECA rules_2009 AGM.pdf].

Top Finnish team include Funky Team Gorillaz (SrCoed), HAC Elite (Sr AG), Northern Lights Diamonds (Sr AG), Golden Spirit Whitelighters (JrAG), HAC Jr Elite (JrAG).

Hope this slightly helps!

Latest posts

Back