All-Star Flo Cheer For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
I thought I read something recently but I could have misunderstood that you can't get a monthly subscription right now just for Worlds and Summit. Or something like that.

I haven't heard about that yet, but just an FYI: last year they raised their prices about a week before the event, so you might want to get the subscription a little early in case they do that again.

I haven't heard about that yet, but just an FYI: last year they raised their prices about a week before the event, so you might want to get the subscription a little early in case they do that again.
Ok, that must be it. Thank you.

I think flo cheer is just for worlds. I think Summit will be on varsitytv.

Last edited:
Am I reading it right that its 12.50 for the worlds live stream ?
I think it's just the monthly or annual choices. I don't believe there's an option for just Worlds unless I'm missing it. I already have the annual one so I can't see what it looks like when you go to buy it.

This thread was timely, we have our subscription through flograppling because of my husband, and I forgot it was that time of year to renew. That is until the charge hit my account yesterday. I will say, between the two of us we more than get our monies worth out of flosports.

This thread was timely, we have our subscription through flograppling because of my husband, and I forgot it was that time of year to renew. That is until the charge hit my account yesterday. I will say, between the two of us we more than get our monies worth out of flosports.
Even if I just used it for cheer I think the annual subscription would be worth it with all you get. But having all the other sports makes it a no brainer for me.

Does anyone know if Flo Cheer streams are geoblock this year? I remember reading some time ago (not sure if it was NCA) that people from certain countries couldn't watch the feed because they were geoblocked.

I'm planning on getting the one-month subscription again this year, but need to be absolutely sure I can actually watch it... I can't imagine having to watch through a VPN when the feed already struggles sometimes.

Does anyone know if Flo Cheer streams are geoblock this year? I remember reading some time ago (not sure if it was NCA) that people from certain countries couldn't watch the feed because they were geoblocked.

I'm planning on getting the one-month subscription again this year, but need to be absolutely sure I can actually watch it... I can't imagine having to watch through a VPN when the feed already struggles sometimes.
Def email their support. There are certainly going to be some restrictions due to the audio and the USASF/Flo not wanting that liability.

Back