Friends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2011
Hi All,
so a few friends of mine are going through a hard time. They are both cheerleaders and have recently had to move an hour away from their cheer gym. one of the girls is injured and is unable to cheer until she gets the doctors "okay", and the other was still able to cheer, up until this point, the mom has an injured back and was told by the doctor she cannot drive more than 20 miles every day, cheer is way too far of a distance for that.
the one girl had to change schools (or possibly both, i am not quite clear on that detail) because of the move, and now both girls now have to give up cheerleading for the time being.
please pray for the entire family, and that everyone will adjust to the changes, and please pray that everything goes well and that things start working out for them soon <3

thanks!!

UPDATE!! Things got worse...
One of the daughters was with her and grandma, and they were driving home from cheer when the wind blew a tree over, and the tree landed on the car and completely busted the window. The girl hit her head, but they were both surprisingly okay!!

Please continue to pray for them <3

Thank you everyone!! UPDATE:
They are all doing very well, and I have some good news, both girls are still able to cheer! The mom got cleared to drive her one daughter to cheer 2 days a week, and the other daughters hand (which was sprained and she had a dislocated finger) i believe is healing better...
They are still battling a lot of personal battles and health battles , though. So please continue to pray, but I appreciate you praying for htem all!!!<3 xoxoxo

Back