Front Tuck Tutorial.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i haven't watched the video yet, but i thought i'd give my two cents on punch fronts/ front tucks..

if you feel like you're about to land, you're probably about to land on your butt.
if you feel like you're about to overrotate, you're most likely about to land.
so always aim to forward roll after- whether you are or you aren't!

okay that's all :) happy flipping :p

You're still around! I never got around to filming my improved tuck (improved thanks to your video) like you wanted. Maybe I can tonight :)

You're still around! I never got around to filming my improved tuck (improved thanks to your video) like you wanted. Maybe I can tonight :)
lol, yes, I'm not dead yet :p
I'm finishing a front handspring tutorial, waiting to find a demonstrator to complete my standing full tutorial and working on a website and conditioning program for tumbling, so... hopefully sticking around for a while..

Cant wait to see that tuck! =]

I want a coach like you! Can you please come to Berlin/Germany? You can live at my place! xD
Thats the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in a looong time, lol. You made my day! =]
If I could I would, hopefully Ill be able to travel overseas soon to gyms for tumbling clinics, if so I'll definitely make Berlin my first stop :)

You are best! :) And if you will travel thru the countries i hope you will come to the Czech Republic.Our cheerleading is at good level but just some teams can tumble we have good stunts etc bud tumbling here is really bad and it take us back we need some coaches like you! :D

You are best! :) And if you will travel thru the countries i hope you will come to the Czech Republic.Our cheerleading is at good level but just some teams can tumble we have good stunts etc bud tumbling here is really bad and it take us back we need some coaches like you! :D
Wow, you guys are great, thanks so much! :)

this really helped me! before i could only do front tucks on the trampoline but after watching this and using your tips, i did one on the floor at practice yesterday with a light spot and landed it! thank you for making these tutorial videos! :)

this really helped me! before i could only do front tucks on the trampoline but after watching this and using your tips, i did one on the floor at practice yesterday with a light spot and landed it! thank you for making these tutorial videos! :)
Thats so great! congrats! :)

Back