Full On Trampoline?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
So i've just been messing around with new skills on the trampoline and what not. I tried for a full about 1 or 2 months ago. I've really progressed, and i finally can do a 3/4 rotation easily. But i can't get the last 1/4. I'll post a video soon, but i'm SO close. I had my dad try to figure out what looked funny. (after i made him watch 10 videos of fulls) and he told me my head was closer to the ground than most people. So i tried to get more height, but it just doesn't work. I still land at a 3/4. Any tips?

*I'm only doing these on the trampoline for fun. Not even close to ready for ground! * :)

TBH It's probably not smart that you're doing that. It can create some bad habits that will be very hard to break once you actually start twisting on the floor. (experience) I suggest a coach's assistance.
Yeah, i know. It stinks because nobody teaches fulls at my gym. Coaches around here will let you fall on your face and say good job, so no luck there. I've self taught myself every skill i know.

Yeah, i know. It stinks because nobody teaches fulls at my gym. Coaches around here will let you fall on your face and say good job, so no luck there. I've self taught myself every skill i know.
:( I'm very sorry! Perhaps you can tumble at a nearby gymnastics gym.

after you get you arms up for you set, pull your arms to which ever side you twist too and instead of looking over that shoulder keep your chin down and look at your armpit

Getting your arms up quickly, your shoulders should touch your ears.
Hmmm i tried that but with the momentum (even doing just a layout) the fall into a "T". Ugh. I'm so sick of fulls. I've worked these for 3-4 months, with no progress in the past 2 months

Back