Fundraising Idea!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2013
Being a HS, Allstar, and College cheerleader I've seen how expensive cheerleading can get. Luckily, if you choose right for college, UGA in my case, everything is paid for and you get a couple hundred dollars worth of free stuff each year. However, Rec, High School, Allstars are quite different. From practice clothes and uniforms to shoes and tumbling classes, it all adds up very quickly.

I recently connected with a buddy of mine who has been helping cheerleading teams raise money to help ease the burden of all the dues and costs of cheerleading. The company worked with 9 schools in April and they raised over $50,000 collectively. There is some serious potential with the program. It can be an individual thing to help pay for dues or a team thing to raise money for new uniforms, mats, etc. If you're interested in learning more about it, just send me a direct message or just reply with your email and I'll send you some info!

Thanks guys!

Being a HS, Allstar, and College cheerleader I've seen how expensive cheerleading can get. Luckily, if you choose right for college, UGA in my case, everything is paid for and you get a couple hundred dollars worth of free stuff each year. However, Rec, High School, Allstars are quite different. From practice clothes and uniforms to shoes and tumbling classes, it all adds up very quickly.

I recently connected with a buddy of mine who has been helping cheerleading teams raise money to help ease the burden of all the dues and costs of cheerleading. The company worked with 9 schools in April and they raised over $50,000 collectively. There is some serious potential with the program. It can be an individual thing to help pay for dues or a team thing to raise money for new uniforms, mats, etc. If you're interested in learning more about it, just send me a direct message or just reply with your email and I'll send you some info!

Thanks guys!

I cheer at Saint Joe's and nothing is paid for therefore we are always looking for new fundraising opportunities! If you could email me the information that would be awesome! [email protected]

Thanks!

Back