All-Star Georgia's New Facility W/trinity Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
- Thought I'd kick up this discussion here....

Jamie Parrish
Georgia All-Stars is so very happy to announce that we will be moving to train at Trinity Athletics. Trinity Athletics is the nicest gym in Georgia with brand new tramps, tumbletracks, pits, rod floors, resi-floors, spring floors. dance rooms, video playback on every floor, floor exclusive sound systems, an Athlete Theatre, and much more. Coming soon…a totally new facility dedicated to high school teams. I have been in many gyms in across the country, and I can honestly say that this facility is the most state-of the-art thing out there. Combined with the Trinity coaching staff we will climb even further as being the industry leader in college scholarships in the US. Trinity Athletics, home of the Georgia All-Stars!
· · Share ·
4 hours ago

The new facility is sick! But does anyone know what they are going to do with the facility that they just renovated in Roswell, GA? Its all "purple-fied" so Im wondering if there just gonna move everything and try and add it to Trinity's already established facility?

holy moly that gym is BEAUTIFUL!

and may i add that jeweled trinity velvet hoodie that one girl is wearing.. IWANTIT.

Ok i MAJOR creeped and found out that the owner of Trinity is the coach of Johns Creek, but I thought Panthers were connected to Johns Creek??????

Back