All-Star Group Stunt For Individuals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
Has anyone ever competed in a group stunt for individuals? If so, what kind of skills do they expect to see? Any example videos? My CP is interested ,if her Coach approves, in trying to do one next year, but
I don't know much about it.

I did one four or five years ago with a couple girls who were all on my j2 team with me. We were pretty pathetic but it helped us get better at stunting so we could move up the next year. All I remember is that we lost to GBE because the girl who was last year's point flyer for Lime did a kick double, haha! Nobody does individuals or stunt individuals where I live anymore, so I can't tell you much besides the fact that it's a great building and learning experience. :)

I did one four or five years ago with a couple girls who were all on my j2 team with me. We were pretty pathetic but it helped us get better at stunting so we could move up the next year. All I remember is that we lost to GBE because the girl who was last year's point flyer for Lime did a kick double, haha! Nobody does individuals or stunt individuals where I live anymore, so I can't tell you much besides the fact that it's a great building and learning experience. :)
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!

In a stunt group judges like to see more then one flyer, I suggest 2 L5 basket tosses if you can get it in, and you will need to do every lib extended variation double down from the lib variations you can get into a 1 min routine. Oh and don't forget to add creative loads and it keep the flow of the routine at a good pace.

It's a good way to give a group something to strive for/work on, especially if the gym doesn't have that high of a level for stunting (you have girls who excel at stunting but the highest team is level 2 or 3)..

i feel somewhat creepy posting these videos from a CEA parent's youtube channel, but I did come across them and I think they can help you since there are mini, youth, junior and senior groups. I also believe they all did pretty well, so they are definitely good examples of the level 5 skills, utilizing more than 1 girl to fly, creative load ins, etc. good luck!

The backspot in the Butterfly video lives at my house. LOL She is in a stunt group again this year with the blonde flyer. They will compete Jr's this year. Fab 4. Y'all look out for them!!!

Blonde flyer in Butterflies and 2nd flyer in Mini X are sisters! They are amazing!

what are exactly the divisions for co-ed stunting? My cp is 13 and wants to do a competiton, but she only stunts with her coach - that is in college. Do they have any divisions for that? We have no boys on our teams.

Back