All-Star Gyms Merging In Maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was one of those athletes, and I hate to say it but it seems like alot left when I did, so there aren't that many that have been run through the wringer like myself.

Yeah it was kind of difficult and annoying to explain to people outside of cheer why I kept 'switching' gyms. I really wasn't. I just had the misfortune of being in a very unstable gym.

So sad!! I'm sorry!

For anyone from Full Out who wants some consistency, Nitros are coming to Frederick, MD. Grand Opening 5/18 and tryouts 5/23. Successful program in Delaware for 10 yrs. So happy to hear they are coming to MD!!! Only about 35 min. from Westminster.

I know there have been disagreements in another thread about court record searches and background checks regarding another Maryland gym merge, however, I HIGHLY suggest conducting a search if you choose to get involved with the gym owner in this thread who keeps trying to merge (and the spouse). I am speaking from first hand experience, and truly wish that I had done so myself.

I know there have been disagreements in another thread about court record searches and background checks regarding another Maryland gym merge, however, I HIGHLY suggest conducting a search if you choose to get involved with the gym owner in this thread who keeps trying to merge (and the spouse). I am speaking from first hand experience, and truly wish that I had done so myself.

amen!!! i heard it was a suggestion that Pro should the other way....FAST!!

Hahahahah no different gym. Full Out was new to the scene this year. Went to Cheersport & Reach the Beach to try for a bid with their IOC5.

OK, thank you. Whenever I see ECN, I have this visual of the "This is How We Roll" cartoon bus thing...Sorry, Full Out/TNT/Twisters.

Back