College Habitat For Humanity - Help In Missouri, Alabama & Other States

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 3, 2010
Cheer for a Cause is working with Habitat in Missouri, Alabama and other states that have been affected by the recent devastating tornadoes and floods. Projects to build and rebuild homes are expected to begin in July and August. We're looking for athletes (and friends) who have at least one full week to commit to a project. If you have some time available this summer and are interested, please post your info here and/or follow this thread.

Cheer for a Cause is working with Habitat in Missouri, Alabama and other states that have been affected by the recent devastating tornadoes and floods. Projects to build and rebuild homes are expected to begin in July and August. We're looking for athletes (and friends) who have at least one full week to commit to a project. If you have some time available this summer and are interested, please post your info here and/or follow this thread.

Love this Julie! I choreograph/am a summer camp instructor for the whole month of July but I will def. try and make the August dates. I cannot wait to meet the cheerleaders around the country! I couldn't think of a better way to spend my summer <3

Back