All-Star Happy 4th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Happy 4th, y'all!!

Don't set anything on fire, either.

or blow of your hands!!!
i assume it is hard to stunt without fingers!

Happy Day celebrating the time we got sick of England and it's royal malarky and decided to make our country awesome!

No offense to our English users- I love you all dearly :D

happy 4th :) stay safe and have lot's of fun! Enjoy the fireworks (if you're town has any lol) :D

Happy Day celebrating the time we got sick of England and it's royal malarky and decided to make our country awesome!

No offense to our English users- I love you all dearly :D

No, no, no...it's the day a bunch of slave-owning white men decided they didn't wanna pay their taxes... - Dazed & Confused

And then you all go and get really excited over the royal wedding...
I'll maintain that I wasn't particularly excited for it (I didn't watch it). But the hats definitely gave me a chuckle for a good few days, the little girl holding her ears was PRESH..Pippa is gorg (although I find it an..interesting name) and Kate is beautiful and I do hope they're happy together because she seems lovely. And it's not like you personally were taxing me without representation- neither of us were born and half of my gene pool is nowhere near that country (I'm 50% Italian haha). :p

No, no, no...it's the day a bunch of slave-owning white men decided they didn't wanna pay their taxes... - Dazed & Confused
..I can't explain to you how much it rocked my socks that you quoted that movie at me. :eek:

cheer practice is canceled because of the forth it should come a day later im soo sad :(

Back