Help Debbie Love With A New Logo!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Debbie Love, the amazing tumbling coach, is launching a brand new website to help the cheer community with their tumbling. But she needs YOUR help!

We need a logo for this brand new website.

It needs to be a 190x190 PNG on transparent background. We will have a contest from today until May 15th for people to design the new logo. The winner gets a 2 year subscription to Inside Cheerleading magazine as well as their place in cheer history!

Just create a logo, submit to this thread... and happy Fiercing!

The site is called For The Love Of Tumbling

Debbie Love, the amazing tumbling coach, is launching a brand new website to help the cheer community with their tumbling. But she needs YOUR help!

We need a logo for this brand new website.

It needs to be a 190x190 PNG on transparent background. We will have a contest from today until May 15th for people to design the new logo. The winner gets a 2 year subscription to Inside Cheerleading magazine as well as their place in cheer history!

Just create a logo, submit to this thread... and happy Fiercing!
what do you mean by 'transparent background'?im good with my editing, but im not sure how to do this!

I would love to enter this but I'm not sure I'll have enough time to create something good enough for Debbie Love :(

So would Debbie like it to be 190px by 190px? or mm? can't wait to take a shot at this! :)

So would Debbie like it to be 190px by 190px? or mm? can't wait to take a shot at this! :)

Specifically a few people are helping her with the technical side, so she just wants it to look good. The image there currently is 190px. Thanks for the help and I am excited to see!

not sure if this is anything like what she's looking for, but I tried! I'm making others too.
Untitled5.png

Back