All-Star Help Finding Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Dad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
Reeeeaaaaaaalllll Longshot here but....I am looking for a video posted a few months ago (can't recall which thread) that one of the segments shows father and son hugging after the son had just competed. I think the gym owner made videos like this after each competion their program attended. Whomever posted it also mentioned me in one of their responses. The poster says the gym owner tries to show the 'family' connection is all the videos he makes.

Wish I could offer more info. Anyway, if you are the one that posted the video or may know the video I am referring to and can help it would be appreciated.

ooooh - i remember the video too - real tear jerker. was it on the old cheer parents online???
Sounds like the right video to me and now that you mention that it very well could have been on the old CPO site. I did post the same request in the new CPO section as well so maybe it will get a hit there too. :)

Reeeeaaaaaaalllll Longshot here but....I am looking for a video posted a few months ago (can't recall which thread) that one of the segments shows father and son hugging after the son had just competed. I think the gym owner made videos like this after each competion their program attended. Whomever posted it also mentioned me in one of their responses. The poster says the gym owner tries to show the 'family' connection is all the videos he makes.

Wish I could offer more info. Anyway, if you are the one that posted the video or may know the video I am referring to and can help it would be appreciated.
That would be the 2012 Aviator CHEERSPORT Nationals behind the scenes video. Sounds like you found it. But if you follow 9panelproduction on you tube you'll see all Marks stuff. He's amazing :) I posted that one up.

That would be the 2012 Aviator CHEERSPORT Nationals behind the scenes video. Sounds like you found it. But if you follow 9panelproduction on you tube you'll see all Marks stuff. He's amazing :) I posted that one up.
Found and yes, that was the one. Thank you.

Back