All-Star Help For A Cheer Family Who Unexpectedly Lost Their Father

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mommy2mygirls

Cheer Parent
Nov 3, 2010
I am not completely sure if this is appropriate to post but, we have a family in need and I figured I could post and someone will remove it if it isn't ok.

Our gym mom and a wonderfully kind hearted sweet amazing athlete had their world turned upside down at Cheerpower last Saturday. While waiting to warm up, they received a phone call that their husband/father had passed away. This, as you can imagine, has crushed them. There isn't a kinder, bigger hearted family out there - they would honestly give the shirt off their backs to someone in need, even if that meant they had to go without.

While we as a program and as a community have taken up donations to help with funeral costs, bills, food, etc - I thought I would put the word out the the cheer community as well.

Katie is on our first year level 5 team, that is going to worlds in a month; I am asking if you can help get Katie to Worlds. While it is not at the top of the list to worry about for this family, we also know that cheering means the world to her.

No amount is too small - if 250 people send just $1 we can get her a flight - it really can make a tremendous difference to this family. If we are blessed enough to collect more than what is needed for her worlds trip, it wll go into the education fund that is set up for her and her brother.

please mail to:
The Katie House Worlds Fund -
c/o Midwest Xplosion Cheer and Dance
3167 Ridgeway Ct.
Commerce Twp., Mi 48382

On behalf of Sheri, Jake, Katie and the rest of the family they are overwhelmed by your kindness.

Just so you know this is not a scam of some kind:
Death Notice

Back