All-Star Help Needed Please In Hopefully Locating A Special Picture That Was Taken

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ginasmom

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I never post but I'm hoping for help. My daughter and another teammate were walking to J5 warm ups Sunday and a young lady from one of the special needs teams asked to have a picture taken with them. Our daughters were so touched by this and would love to have a copy of the picture. Our girls are from FCA Tanzanites. If you can help please PM me. Thanks so much!!!

I never post but I'm hoping for help. My daughter and another teammate were walking to J5 warm ups Sunday and a young lady from one of the special needs teams asked to have a picture taken with them. Our daughters were so touched by this and would love to have a copy of the picture. Our girls are from FCA Tanzanites. If you can help please PM me. Thanks so much!!!

do you remember what gym the athlete was from? i am sure there is someone out there that can help!

Unfortunately she was not in uniform and the team was going to warmups so it all happened rather quickly. Thank you so much for trying to help.

What competition? We could check which special needs teams were there.

so we got GU Shamrocks, Layton Athletics, and Cheer Envy Allstars. Any others? and anyone on the boards from either of these gyms?

I hope you get the photo! Sounds like something that you can expect from the entire FCA gym!

so we got GU Shamrocks, Layton Athletics, and Cheer Envy Allstars. Any others? and anyone on the boards from either of these gyms?
I know CA SuperKatz were there at some point as well (from the Majors, I STILL haven't seen their video by the by)..might it have been them, or were they gone by SuperNat's time?

I know CA SuperKatz were there at some point as well (from the Majors, I STILL haven't seen their video by the by)..might it have been them, or were they gone by SuperNat's time?

i know the rest of the gym left early saturday... so if they left with the rest of CA wouldn't have been them on Sunday. hmm..

If you are comfortable - please post when you get. also just trying to keep this to the top.

I looked at the performance order. If they were athletes, they would be from either Cheer Envy Allstars, Layton Athletics, or GU Shamrocks. Those were the special needs teams listed.. Hope you find your picture!

**oops didn't see someone already looked up teams.

Back