All-Star Help With Team Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2011
My gym is called Dream Team Allstars. But the other half of our gym is called Dreams Dance Company. I need some good team names that we could use. Our logo on signs and what not have a moon and a girl dancing for our dance teams. So names dealing with the sky, moons, stars and stuff is good or just good names that sound good with Dream Team Allstars would be great! Thanks for the help.

I think it would be cool to do names like... Wish, Believe, Hope, Vision, Fantasy, Desire, Ambition, Passion, Imagine, etc.

But if you wanted to stay with the Star/Sky theme, think World Cup haha... Stardust, Sunspot, Quasar, Nebula, Meteor, Gravity, Equinox, Comet. (Those are names not from WC)

(alright that kind of turned into a space theme... sorrrry!)

When I hear the gym name I think of clouds, like dreaming on a cloud. So maybe something with clouds. I think of like team dream clouds. Also thought of like shooting for the stars so, shooting stars.
Sorry if this doesn't right I'm thinking one way but it's coming out another. lol:cloud9:

How about constellation names? It might lack sizzle but as far as I know no other teams do that (but what do I know anyway?)

i like the idea of constellation names. orion, little dippers(for a youth team), milky way.

the only thing that i think of when dreaming is clouds. and i don't think you should name your teams cumulus, or whatever the other cloud types are. haha.

Constellations is a cute idea! There are so many and its a change from a star themed which a lot of people do. I wouldn't go with a literal cloud theme though. Can you imagine Dream Team Cumulonimbus? :p

For dream or moon associated names:
Awaken
Orbit
Impact
Eclipse
Solaris
Sensation
Luna

For constellations:
Andromeda
Draco
Gemini
Hercules
Hydra
Leo
Libra
Lynx
Orion
Pegasus
Pheonix
Pisces
Scorpius
Taurus

I think it would be cool to do names like... Wish, Believe, Hope, Vision, Fantasy, Desire, Ambition, Passion, Imagine, etc.

But if you wanted to stay with the Star/Sky theme, think World Cup haha... Stardust, Sunspot, Quasar, Nebula, Meteor, Gravity, Equinox, Comet. (Those are names not from WC)

(alright that kind of turned into a space theme... sorrrry!)
Dream Allstars of MD already uses this theme

Back