All-Star Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
Does anyone know if there is a quick 30 second clip online of what cheerleading is really about, that I could show my class for my informative speech? Or something Short and sweet. I thought about using the cnn raleigh clip but i cant figure out a good place to start and stop it !

Does anyone know if there is a quick 30 second clip online of what cheerleading is really about, that I could show my class for my informative speech? Or something Short and sweet. I thought about using the cnn raleigh clip but i cant figure out a good place to start and stop it !
Allstar or Highschool?

Just did this Monday for my communications class. I did my informative speech on something a little different, but my persuasive speech was on "Cheerleading is a sport". I used a stunting clip from this past season of the team I coach, and a video of a girl doing a standing full, the teacher and class loved it. I think my speech may have been a little more informative then persuasive, but maybe you can do something like that!!! Showing stunts, and tumbling is a big part of what it's all about anyways.

i have seen a video on youtube with all these clips of the love sisters and others and its all about how "cheerleading is changing" but i cant find the link :/

Back