OT Help!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 30, 2010
I need any and everyones help who can.

Last week, my brother passed away due to the extreme cold. He was a youth basketball coach and loved children. Here is an article about his death. Editorial: Don't be fooled -- cold weather, snow can kill » Opinion » The Herald Bulletin

How I need anyone to help is I am selling some of my old cheer stuff so that I can help my parents pay for his funeral expenses. They have always helped me so much with cheer and paying for it(we know how expensive it can be).

I will be posting the items on my moms ebay account that way that I can ensure that the money goes to her paypal account so that it can be transferred into my moms bank account.

My ebay store is c.syverson88 | eBay . It will take me a few hours to get everything on there but if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit-
I am not going to put everything on ebay because of selling limits so I will just have to post things on here. I am trying to sell a lot of stuff because funeral costs are so expensive.
Okay so everything that I have cheer related I am going to post to my photo bucket account(below) and you can Private Message me if you see something that you would like.
msyvers0's's Library | Photobucket
Thank you.

Last edited:
That is terrible to hear, my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm sorry. A kid from my highschool passed away last weekend for the same reason. Apparently he fell asleep outside after a night of drinking and was found the next morning but it was too late.

Oh my god this is awful! I'm so sorry to hear this. :'( I wish I could do more to help, but I will definitely try to buy something from your items.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am truly sorry for your loss. Tumblr is a great way to get the word out. If you create a post, i'm sure everyone on here will spread the word.

Back