Hi, I Am New :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2019
*waves* I am a fan from the UK, unfortunately realised I enjoy watching cheer too late, and 32 is probably a bit late to start now haha. Former gymnast though. Been lurking for a while and thought I would join the discussion now. Nice to meet you all!

It’s not too late, though it may be harder. Check out your local gym to see if there is an Adult Rec or parent team. That’ll give you a nice introduction. And welcome to the boards

*waves* I am a fan from the UK, unfortunately realised I enjoy watching cheer too late, and 32 is probably a bit late to start now haha. Former gymnast though. Been lurking for a while and thought I would join the discussion now. Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you!

I cheered at worlds at 36! Still did a double full! Never too late. Go for it!!!

It’s not too late, though it may be harder. Check out your local gym to see if there is an Adult Rec or parent team. That’ll give you a nice introduction. And welcome to the boards
I am from the UK, it's a bit harder that way. I think my local gym has an adult rec team, but I am waiting on one of my job contracts to finish so I get my weekends and evenings back.
And thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Back