All-Star Highest Scores

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large Limited - T&S won by a long shot. Scored a 275.033333 while second place scored around 259. Don't know any specific categories scores.
Small Senior - Panthers overall scored 274 and had highest tumbling score with a 96.43333. Cali had highest building score 129.63333 and dance score 55.76667. Panthers only won by .3.
Large Senior - F5 scored overall 280.03333, 97.3333 in tumbling, and 54.53333 in dance! WCSS got a 131.86667 in building, and SE a 131.06667.

Thats all I know really though.

small limited: brandon had 277.73333 with a 126.33333 building score
that's the only one other then the ones already posted i know

I think GT Pink still had the highest score of the comp with around a 283? I think they may have beat GT Nfinity and Bangkok. However, that could have just been day 1 results.

Louisville allgirl had the highest score at NCA and the pink ladies had high score at worlds! Not sure how many girls were on both teams but major props to those that were!

Different divisions were using completely different scoresheets.

Different divisions were using completely different scoresheets.
That's besides the point, if you train all year to fit YOUR own score sheet and score the highest, you have highest score, they were all out of 200.

Regardless of what scoresheet was used, the team should be very proud of its accomplishments at Worlds, College Nationals, and All Star Nationals. It was an impressive year to say the least.

So highest individual scores right now - (does anyone else have pictures of score sheets.. i've only seen large senior, small senior, and small limited)
F5 - 97.333 in tumbling
Stars - 131.86667 in stunts
Cali - 55.76667 in dance

So highest individual scores right now - (does anyone else have pictures of score sheets.. i've only seen large senior, small senior, and small limited)
F5 - 97.333 in tumbling
Stars - 131.86667 in stunts
Cali - 55.76667 in dance

I know CA panthers got like an 96 on tumbling,.
But thats really all!!
F5 better work there tumbling!!
Amazing!

Louisville allgirl had the highest score at NCA and the pink ladies had high score at worlds! Not sure how many girls were on both teams but major props to those that were!

there were only 4 of us that were on both teams.. myself, TK leet, becky gonzalez, and katelin townsend!

Back