All-Star Hotel Questions/Suggestions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

B

brezzieeex33

I'm going to Worlds this year as a spectator with my mother and a competitors mother. So it will just be the 3 of us, we have yet to reserve a room because everywhere is booked! We are flying in friday afternoon and probably have to rent a car. A lot of people say that its easier to book a hotel room outside of disney? Any suggestions on hotels? IM DESPERATE! hahah

If you are going to rent a car, then just about any place off property will do. You probably aren't going to spend much time at the hotel anyway.

There are hundreds of good hotels around Disney.

Thanks for the tip, but we've looked around and most places are booked but we are still looking, i have my fingers crossed!!! :crossesfingers:

I went to www.bookit.com and found a 4 star suite for only $84/night. Sleeps 6 and has a full kitchen! It's only 3/4 mile from Downtown Disney. Try this website, I have had very good luck with it in almost all my bookings across the country.

musicmom said:
I went to http://www.bookit.com and found a 4 star suite for only $84/night. Sleeps 6 and has a full kitchen! It's only 3/4 mile from Downtown Disney. Try this website, I have had very good luck with it in almost all my bookings across the country.

Wow thats a very good deal, thanks so much!

Back