Hotel Room For Cheers To You 12/19 In Raleigh Nc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2015
Hey everyone! I'm an athlete for cheer extreme lady elite and we recently dropped the "Cheers to You" competition in Raleigh for December 19th, 2015. I have a room reserved that is non refundable at the Raleigh Marriott City Center for Friday night (The 18th) It is attached to the convention center where the competition is this weekend. If anyone would like it please take it over! It would be greatly appreciated! The price was 170$ but is now 130$!

Hey everyone! I'm an athlete for cheer extreme lady elite and we recently dropped the "Cheers to You" competition in Raleigh for December 19th, 2015. I have a room reserved that is non refundable at the Raleigh Marriott City Center for Friday night (The 18th) It is attached to the convention center where the competition is this weekend. If anyone would like it please take it over! It would be greatly appreciated! The price was 170$ but is now 130$!
Is Lady elite still around? I thought it was Ladies of Teal now, or is lady elite seperate?

ladies of teal is out of Kernersville, and Lady Elite is out of the Charlotte location. both are medium all girl level 5

Back