How To Approach Cheer Gyms, Coaches Etc...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do you get your music cut?

• Online company

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Local Music Person

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I do it myself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm a DJ/Music Producer that has dove into the cheer world last year. I started a little late and missed the ball. Most teams had their mixes already. I did manage to snag a few though!

I'm looking to gather some local clients and was wondering if any coaches/ gym owners had any advice on how to approach them. Should I call or just send an email? I don't want to undercut any other music mixers but I have pretty much mastered my music program and can make them fairly quickly which can result in a lower price.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Justin

Hello everyone. I'm a DJ/Music Producer that has dove into the cheer world last year. I started a little late and missed the ball. Most teams had their mixes already. I did manage to snag a few though!

I'm looking to gather some local clients and was wondering if any coaches/ gym owners had any advice on how to approach them. Should I call or just send an email? I don't want to undercut any other music mixers but I have pretty much mastered my music program and can make them fairly quickly which can result in a lower price.

Thanks!
Justin
You should post this in one of the regular forums as soon as you get the chance, it won't get many replies here.

Thanks!
Justin
Personnally, I prefer email. I like to keep track of everything. Plus you can add your info and links to samples.

Thanks!
Justin

maybe try reaching out to college/high school teams since they might be more worried about budget than all-star in some cases! good luck!

Personnally, I prefer email. I like to keep track of everything. Plus you can add your info and links to samples.

What's your email? cheMIXtryla.com to listen to samples. We make custom dance and cheer mixes for all levels at reasonable prices and pride ourselves on excellent customer service. :)

Back