All-Star How To Clean Nfinity Cheer Shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2011
Annapolis MD
Role:
Retired From Cheer
I used the dishwasher too! I didnt do the heated dry option though because a friend of mine had hers melt in her dishwasher! Weird I know but I put them in the dryer. Afterwards I go over them with a magic eraser just incase something was missed and then white shoe shine! Perfect for competition!

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
Role:
Parent
Dishwasher is a great idea! I always sprayed Spot Shot on cp's (it's carpet stain remover but never harmed the fabric) then washed with Clorox 2. If there are tough stains on the sole, I use a small scrub brush and Clorox Clean-Up.

Twinklilstarsmom

Cheer Parent
Aug 3, 2010
Any town USA
Role:
Fan
Be careful with drying them in the dryer. I did that with my CP's shoes and now they r too small. I definitely would not recommend drying the insoles. Let them air dry, my CP's are all deformed now. I would say dry the on air fluff or partially dry them then air dry the rest of the way.

cheermom628

Cheer Parent
Sep 14, 2010
Role:
Parent
My CP has the Evolutions and last year she spilled something on them at a comp :( I used a Clorox bleach pen on the netting and a magic eraser on the leather part of the shoe. They came out really nice, I wish I would have taken a before and after picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.