High School Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 5, 2015
I’m curious, do most schools allow the students attending to ‘extend their vacation’ to Disney because they want to spend extra days at the parks with family and friends?
We have about half of our team apparently not flying back home with the rest of the team.

I’m curious, do most schools allow the students attending to ‘extend their vacation’ to Disney because they want to spend extra days at the parks with family and friends?
We have about half of our team apparently not flying back home with the rest of the team.
All up to the district. They only say anything to us if the kids are officially missing more than 2.5 days I believe.

We fly out Thursday fri-Sun is all cheer and we are given Monday as a “vacation” day then fly back Tuesday.

I tell the district what days we are going as a team. I tell the girls what days I can take responsibility for them. Anything beyond that is on them and their attendance record at the school.

Back