Hyper-extended Bow And Arrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2011
hey everyone, so basically i have a decent bow and arrow but i want to get it behind my head and was wondering what some good stretches etc are to do?! any help appreciated :) thank you

I'm trying to get a hyper extended bow and arrow too! It helps if you go into a doorway, face forward and put your left leg on the left side of the doorway. Then you put your left arm in front of your leg and hold onto the doorway and then lean to the left. Does that make sense ? I'm not good at explaining things. haha

Ok it's kinda hard to explain but I'll try haha. You have to have a partner to do it. So you stand on the ground and do a bow and arrow and your partner stands on your left and grabs your left arm (with their left arm) and your bow and arrow leg (with their right arm). They push your leg and keep pushing it until it's how far you want it.

Try sitting in box splits and lay in front of your left leg, grabbing with your right and try to pull.

Or the stretch above that Cheerchick795 suggested, it has helped a couple of our girls work towards hyperextension.

I hope it helps!!! x

Back