All-Star Icu 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
I'm gonna be in class during team USA coed :(. I'll catch it on youtube later.

I will probably be asleep by then. perks of living across the world and having an early start to my workday. I mostly regret not being able to watch Team Sweden allgirl. But will catch them on friday.

Music shut off for team USA junior coed.. It looked like a girl tweaked either her ankle or her knee on a cartwheel full. They cut the feed but it sounds like they finished the routine?

Are these USA junior teams middle school teams? It's probably already been announced, so forgive me for missing it.

Coed looked good! I hate the feed cut out.

Did they purposely shut off the music in team USA junior coed? Either way I wish they didn’t stop the stream I wanted to see it all!!

Music shut off for team USA junior coed.. It looked like a girl tweaked either her ankle or her knee on a cartwheel full. They cut the feed but it sounds like they finished the routine?

Found that quite odd as well, usually they tend to clear the floor. Also very gutted that Junior Team Scotland aren’t going on at the last minute now. No clue what went on there.

Did they purposely shut off the music in team USA junior coed? Either way I wish they didn’t stop the stream I wanted to see it all!!
Yea, I think they did it on purpose. There was a girl who got hurt so I think they tried to stop the routine. But she ended up pushing through.

Back