I'm Going In

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone learns at different speeds, so there is no definite answer to your question. Just keep working hard and condition on top of going to tumbling classes consistantly. The better conditioned your core and your muscles are, the easier it makes those skills to perform. Good Luck!

If you're only going to tumbling classes once a week, it will probably take you a year alone to get a r/o bhs, just being honest. No one really gets their tuck in a year if they have never tumbled before unless you are amazing

As someone that has coached cheer and taught gymnastics for two decades now, there is no set guarantee for either quick or slower results. Saying that "no one really gets their tuck in a year if they have never tumbled before" just isn't true. I've seen it more times than I can count! The best things that will get you there are a positive attitude, 110% efforts, technique and conditioning. If your class is only 1x per week, is there also open gym you could go to in addition to that? Many gyms offer some spotting at open gym as well or a great opportunity for you to work on the tumbletrak or training mats. The best thing to remember is that you can do it! :D

Back