All-Star Indy, The Majors, Wsf, Uca-college, All This Weekend Which One You Most Excited For?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MAJORS! So excited to see what this is all about! And c'mon, who doesn't want a free trip to Jamfest Europe?! I know I do!

Bids at SOH as well with a World medalist team. :)

Indy certainly has all the publicity right now but there is a whole lot of cheerleading going on in other parts of the country.

I'm going to be the oddball and say UCA college nationals simply because I want to see UK take back that title and IU vs Morehead round 2 in all girl.
Second would be the Majors because Panthers and Cheetahs are in Indy and well that is exciting in itself because I think Indy got some snow yesterday/today.

indy got ALOT of snow. !!!! I know once in a while when ICE would go to dallas it would snow, hope its visa versa for CA. !!! now they and the florida teams get to experience SNOW-

indy got ALOT of snow. !!!! I know once in a while when ICE would go to dallas it would snow, hope its visa versa for CA. !!! now they and the florida teams get to experience SNOW-
they aren't missing much... snow sucks. Just kidding, I personally HATE snow and cold, but it will be a good experience

Latest posts

Back