All-Star Injuries At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 23, 2010
We've all seen the thread about Tsunami and them overcoming their battle on Sunday with an injured athlete, but I wanna also give a shout of to all the other teams who had injuries too.

I was mostly in the MilkHouse so I really only saw injuries in their, so any from the Jostens Center can be posted too!

- Girl from Charlotte Gold
- Boy on California Coed (looked like he hurt his knee?)
- Girl on GymTyme Pink (another knee?)
Rumor has is SOT Lrg Limited was pushed back Day 1 because of an injury.
- I'm not sure what team it was but in Finals (a red and black team) had someone bash their head open and was bleeding but kept going.
- Girl who got sick in Prelims (not sure of the team)

I know there is probably more, and please post them, these kids/teams deserve recognition for coming back out with or without their fallen teammates or props to these kids if their music kept going :)

another girl who got sick on saturday morning at jostens (around 11:30 no idea the team)
and a guy who hurt his knee catching a basket (male fly) around the same time

The boy who passed out after hitting his last pose (I want to say he was on Step 1)

Hannah, flyer on UA Prodigy, bit through her lip at the Friday Practice at the All-Star Resort. She has stitches both inside and outside of her lower lip. She competed well both Saturday and Sunday.

We've all seen the thread about Tsunami and them overcoming their battle on Sunday with an injured athlete, but I wanna also give a shout of to all the other teams who had injuries too.

I was mostly in the MilkHouse so I really only saw injuries in their, so any from the Jostens Center can be posted too!

- Girl from Charlotte Gold
- Boy on California Coed (looked like he hurt his knee?)
- Girl on GymTyme Pink (another knee?)
Rumor has is SOT Lrg Limited was pushed back Day 1 because of an injury.
- I'm not sure what team it was but in Finals (a red and black team) had someone bash their head open and was bleeding but kept going.
- Girl who got sick in Prelims (not sure of the team)

I know there is probably more, and please post them, these kids/teams deserve recognition for coming back out with or without their fallen teammates or props to these kids if their music kept going :)

That was Woodlands Elite Generals. She got 10 stitches near eye.

That was Woodlands Elite Generals. She got 10 stitches near eye.
Did she get hit in a stunt or something? Props to her, she had blood ALL over her face but still finished the routine, dance and everything. I would have been running off the mat. I hope she's doing better!

Did she get hit in a stunt or something? Props to her, she had blood ALL over her face but still finished the routine, dance and everything. I would have been running off the mat. I hope she's doing better!
She got elbowed by her flyer, not sure exactly when, I think during pyramid.

Latest posts

Back