All-Star International Cheerleading Is A Sport Day!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
Hey everyone! Wanna win some GK stuff? In celebration of GK's 2nd Annual International Cheerleading is a Sport Day - 10.10.11, GK is offering you 10 Ways to Win some Prizes! Post any of the following 10 options to http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114179325354919 between 9-20-11 and 10-10-11 for your chance to win!

1. Picture of you in GK’s “I AM AN ATHLETE” t-shirt
2. Picture or you with Kiara Nowlin or Bucky (Richard) O’Leary
3. Picture of your team spelling out “SPORT”
4. Picture of your team spelling out GK CHEER
5. Picture of you holding a GK Cheer catalog
6. A video advertisement promoting GK (60 seconds or less)
7. A written or performed cheer rap about GK
8. Approximately 100 word essay on why you think Cheer is a Sport
9. Picture of your team in GK uniforms
10. Picture of your team in GK practice gear

One Grand Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based on creativity. Grand Prize Winner receives one in stock practice outfit from GK for each of their Cheer Team Members up to 25 members. Each member will also receive an "I am an Athlete Cheerleading is my Sport" T-Shirt.

Ten First Prize Winners will be selected based on the number of likes their post receives on Facebook. First Prize Winners will each receive one "I am an Athlete Cheerleading is my Sport" T-Shirt and an autographed card signed by Kiara Nowlin and Bucky O'Leary.

Must be US resident to win. All entries must be rec

I dont know why it didnt post what I typed at the end. But the end said All entries must be received by 10.10.11

Loveeeeeeeeeeee GK!!!!! Picture with Kiara and Bucky? I'm in!!!! Also always want to promote "Cheerleading is a Sport" anyway I can. Thanks for sharing FamousRudags.

i wish i had picture with kiara.... i almost got one at worlds. i almost peed myself when i saw her but she was running to catch her bus so i didnt ask her

Back