Intimidated? Read More....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheer Dad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
Role:
Parent
So I'm a music mixer for dance and cheer schools mostly in Louisiana... I thought I had this cheer music stuff figured out...until I started reading some of the threads on here. I have a lot to learn... just the slang is intimidating! :)

What intimidates you from being what you want to be?

Lack of wings intimidates me from trying to jump off my roof and fly.

**FB winner for cutest animal pictures**

Reactions: GreenStorm
Apr 22, 2017
Greenville, SC
Role:
Retired From Cheer
My crippling fear of failure. I'm such a perfectionist that I probably would shoot myself in the foot (metaphorically) before giving myself a real shot. For example, I have a meeting about a volunteer cheer coach position that I want but I'm so scared I'll screw up since I'm new that I'm practically about to talk myself out of going to the meeting. I swear I'm such a nark sometimes lol.

Aug 4, 2017
Role:
Industry Professional
So I'm a music mixer for dance and cheer schools mostly in Louisiana... I thought I had this cheer music stuff figured out...until I started reading some of the threads on here. I have a lot to learn... just the slang is intimidating! :)

What intimidates you from being what you want to be?
Hi @Sully Gondron,
I'm a cheer blogger and would love to write an article on the behind the senses of cheer music production. Would you be open to doing an interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts