All-Star Jam Live! Chicago, Nov 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NINE Tiny teams?? My babies would have a heart attack if they went against that many teams!
Beyond that, I wish I could be at this comp. It looks awesome, and I'm sure some great videos will come out of it.

Man, I'd hate to be on a level 5 team, probably not leaving until 9 on a Sunday night. There is a lot of.competition at that comp, though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Man, I'd hate to be on a level 5 team, probably not leaving until 9 on a Sunday night. There is a lot of.competition at that comp, though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
My one cp competes in Jr3 at 10:35am and then both of my girls compete in Jr5 at 7:05pm. Good Lord it's going to be a looooong day!!

NINE Tiny teams?? My babies would have a heart attack if they went against that many teams!
Beyond that, I wish I could be at this comp. It looks awesome, and I'm sure some great videos will come out of it.

I have refrained from telling my CP so far that there are 13 Mini 1 teams. She has much more of an understanding of competition this season, the other teams in the area, and she will start asking for a list of everyone they are up against.

So nervous for this one. But overall it's such a fun competition and we compete first in our division so we know for sure we'll get to sit in the VIP section. ;)

I have refrained from telling my CP so far that there are 13 Mini 1 teams. She has much more of an understanding of competition this season, the other teams in the area, and she will start asking for a list of everyone they are up against.

Funny, my CP has the opposite issue - she hates it when she goes to a comp and there's no other teams in their division.

Funny, my CP has the opposite issue - she hates it when she goes to a comp and there's no other teams in their division.

That Mini 2 division may be small this weekend, but it's tough! UA's Mini 2 team, if they hit their stunts and pyramid, are tough to beat because they are so clean everywhere else. Also, CCR and ICE have good Mini 2 teams this season.

Back