All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
In celebration of the new year (and not dying in the Mayan Apocalypse) January 1st will be amnesty day for all those that have been banned! (obviously similar actions will get you re-banned though).

This fall Fierceboard has grown to 220,000 visits per month with 80,000 individuals frequenting our site. If we continue this trend we will probably hit half a million visits during Worlds Month (April). Though we have some disagreements, Fierceboard is overall well run, and it is because of you all! Thanks for giving us such a thriving community.

They could still come on Fierceboard as a guest. The announcement was also on twitter. I was really enjoying the peace on the Fierceboard without some of the banned posters over the last few months.
good point.

I want @imrichhowaboutu back!
We need @MeanJ back because he always has the scoop....
@Lakerfanatic because her cp's are stinking cute....
And how could I forget The Pope...she needs to come back as well....
Wow, didn't realize imrichhowaboutu or lakerfanatic weren't here or at least posting under these names. Don't need details but did they disappear on their own or get booted. Wasn't around much this summer / fall to realize anything had happened. Always liked imrichhowaboutu

Wow, didn't realize imrichhowaboutu or lakerfanatic weren't here or at least posting under these names. Don't need details but did they disappear on their own or get booted. Wasn't around much this summer / fall to realize anything had happened. Always liked imrichhowaboutu
All of them were banned

Back