OT Karma

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 14, 2017
I love a great karma story, like from this woman who stole her own car back from a thief who took it at a gas station.

And yes, you could argue that it was dumb of her to leave her stuff in her unattended car. But let’s look beyond that and marvel at the tenacity of this gal.

What’s your karma story? Public or personal.

No karma story, just commenting on the story at hand! She is awesome. She is local to me and actually owns an amazing animal rescue called Unleashed Pet Rescue and Adoption.They travel around the country saving animals from kill shelters and even went to Egypt to save dogs earlier this year. We just adopted a dog from there the other day and he is something special! [emoji4] they brought him back from Louisiana, along with 60 other dogs, where there is a high amount of kill shelters. I’d say her Karma is pretty dang good [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No karma story, just commenting on the story at hand! She is awesome. She is local to me and actually owns an amazing animal rescue called Unleashed Pet Rescue and Adoption.They travel around the country saving animals from kill shelters and even went to Egypt to save dogs earlier this year. We just adopted a dog from there the other day and he is something special! [emoji4] they brought him back from Louisiana, along with 60 other dogs, where there is a high amount of kill shelters. I’d say her Karma is pretty dang good [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah she’s amazing. I literally fantasized about doing this very thing when my purse was stolen once. But then quickly lost interest because, well, what are the odds that something like this would actually work?

And the dog rescue part just makes her more awesome. Your comment got me thinking about a story I once heard from an Iranian dog rescuer: he said that in Iran, his rescue group had to break up dog fighting rings by themselves with no police assistance. So they’d put the word out to local Iranian gangs to see if they could act as muscle during the raid. And the gang members often showed up in droves to help. Not because they loved animals, but because they just loved fighting that much. And they still do it to this day because it’s so effective. And I get why: when assorted Iranian gang members come together for the sole purpose of kicking your booty on behalf of the pit bulls you’ve been abusing, I’d imagine you hand over the dogs pretty quickly.

Back