All-Star Kiara Nowlin "coy"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I read the title of this thread I thought you were going to say that you think Kiara is "Coy"

"artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish"

I was very confused to say the least haahahha

When I read the title of this thread I thought you were going to say that you think Kiara is "Coy"

"artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish"

I was very confused to say the least haahahha
hahahah...I thought of that when I looked at it after I posted...and at times...she is very coy....:)

Voted! Good luck, Kiara!! Even though she's Little Razzi's Cheerleader of the Year, all year, every year :)

Done..just for you lakerfantlc for being such a good sport about things (like the religion thread ;)), always trying to stay positive, and having a good sense of humor about things. :)

Also, OMG my daughter is going to go crazy thanks in large part to you...when I clicked to vote, there was a little video playing of a new game for the Xbox Kinnect called "Let's Cheer". She just got and Xbox Kinnect from Santa this Christmas and she's going to flip (pun intended) when I get her this game as a surprise (since she doesn't even know it exists)!:cheering:

Done..just for you lakerfantlc for being such a good sport about things (like the religion thread ;)), always trying to stay positive, and having a good sense of humor about things. :)

Also, OMG my daughter is going to go crazy thanks in large part to you...when I clicked to vote, there was a little video playing of a new game for the Xbox Kinnect called "Let's Cheer". She just got and Xbox Kinnect from Santa this Christmas and she's going to flip (pun intended) when I get her this game as a surprise (since she doesn't even know it exists)!:cheering:
Ok.... You are best mom ever!!! Thank you for the kind words... You are amazing... We can't all be the same but we can all try to be kind:). Have a great weekend!!!!

Ok.... You are best mom ever!!! Thank you for the kind words... You are amazing... We can't all be the same but we can all try to be kind:). Have a great weekend!!!!
I don't know about that..my mom was pretty hard to beat #bestmomever
but thank you just the same :) You are SO right (about being kind); just bc people come from different backgrounds, cultures, carry different beliefs, etc. doesn't mean we can't still be respectful and kind to one another. That also reminds me of my mother..my father said that one of the most important qualities he values in human beings and especially in a partner, is their ability to be kind, hence why he chose my mother. :)

You have a great one too! Hope she wins (although I have a pretty good feeling about it bc I've heard her name in the cheer world A LOT and have seen videos of her tumbling)!

Back