OT Kim Possible Is Coming Back

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm so excited! I hope the cheerleading scenes look real. Disney seems to have done a decent job with the cheerleading in Zombies although I have only seen the trailers so I don't know how the movie turned out.

We loved this show. Cp who is now a senior in high school dressed in a KP cheerleader costume for Halloween in kindergarten.

I'm so excited! I hope the cheerleading scenes look real. Disney seems to have done a decent job with the cheerleading in Zombies although I have only seen the trailers so I don't know how the movie turned out.
Me too! I believe that those scenes will look real, because there are yearly cheer competitions in Walt Disney World after all.

The cheer parts looked good but I didn't like how cheerleaders were portrayed in the movie. (Mostly mean girls/boys.) I kept whispering to my husband it was a stupid storyline. The kids liked it though.

The cheer parts looked good but I didn't like how cheerleaders were portrayed in the movie. (Mostly mean girls/boys.) I kept whispering to my husband it was a stupid storyline. The kids liked it though.
Oh that's disappointing. I haven't watched disney channel in years but I cam across the trailer and it actually looked good.

Never watched Kim Possible but the actress playing Kim is from here and she attended the same high school I went to. Her sister is apparently a cheerleader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never watched Kim Possible but the actress playing Kim is from here and she attended the same high school I went to. Her sister is apparently a cheerleader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's really close with my little sister. I remember yelling at both of them (her and her twin) to STFU during sleepovers when I was home from school :rolleyes:

Jokes on me now because she's probably already richer than me.

The actor playing ron is about 20....isnt ron stoppable supposed to be 13?? This, in my opinion, is why kids have unrealistic expectations about self image at that age... but 15 years ago the actors cast would have been 25 so I guess I'll hold my peace on that one LOL.

On another note tho- Eliana from dance moms (I know shes underage but shes so famous I feel like its okay?? If not lmk Ill redact the name) made a post a few weeks ago about how she was coming back to cheer but not how we expected and tagged Disney. I wonder if she'll be involved! Fingers crossed I have always adored her and she was a fierce flyer and tumbler before her dance career took off

I am very nervous about this. I was a huge kim possible fan as a kid (I wanted to be her when I grew up lol) and Disney hasn't had a great track record in recent years. (and that's not just me getting older my younger sister and cousins agree) So yeah very nervous.

Back